- Your Colleagues
- Judicial Clerks
- Government Service and Experience
- Professional Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Lateral Openings
Senior Professional Development Manager
Wiley Rein LLP
1776 K Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
Our associates are an integral part of the Wiley Rein and play an important role in the firm’s continued growth and ability to serve our clients. We want our associates to succeed and to have long and meaningful careers. Our investment in the success of our associates includes:
- Associates Committee: Comprised of partners and associates, the Committee designs and administers programs that enhance the professional development of the firm’s associates and plans social and community service events.
- Mentoring and Sponsorship: Wiley Rein’s two-phase mentor program provides individualized support to developing attorneys at every stage in their career. Phase one mentors assist with the transition from law school to the private practice of law and phase two sponsors are partners charged with helping sponsor our associates’ successful futures.
- Education, Training, and Practice: The firm holds over 100 in-house training programs each year, which focus on the various professionals at the firm. Periodic practice group meetings also take place to ensure that recent cases, events, or issues of interest are discussed.
- Evaluation and Advancement: The firm has a comprehensive formal evaluation program that focuses on the Associate Evaluation Competency Model, which outlines the skills associates need to acquire and sharpen as they navigate through their careers.