Mitigating Fraud Risks Throughout the Grants Life Cycle
The third and final webinar in our Federal Grants Webinar Series will offer a lively discussion with a whistleblower attorney who files fraud cases against federal grantees. We will cover:
- Risk areas throughout the grant life cycle, from application through closeout;
- The common mistakes and misconduct law enforcement authorities and whistleblower attorneys look for when deciding whether to pursue a fraud claim against a grantee; and
- Specific steps that federal grantees can take to mitigate risk and prevent claims from being brought against them.
- John R. Prairie, Partner, Wiley Rein LLP
- Brian Walsh, Associate, Wiley Rein LLP
- Andrew Miller, Partner, Simmer Law Group PLLC
To register, please click here.