- Bid Protests
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, Claims, and Disputes Litigation
- Data Rights and Protection of Contractor Trade Secrets
- State and Local Procurement Law
- Employment Issues in Government Contracting
- Ethics Advice & Compliance Audits and Plans
- Government Claims and Terminations
- Government Contracts
- Health Care Contracting
- Expeditionary Contracting in the Mideast and Southwest Asia
- Corporate Issues, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Due Diligence
- Regulatory and Legislative Counseling
- Internal Investigations and False Claims Act
- Small Business
- Teaming Arrangements, Strategic Alliances, and Subcontracting
- Cost Accounting and Cost Allowability
- Export Controls, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Buy American Act, and Trade Agreement Act
- GSA Schedule and Commercial Item Contracts
- Suspension and Debarment
Senior Communications Manager
Rand L. Allen Recognized As Legal Times "Visionary"
Legal Times has named Rand L. Allen, chair of Wiley Rein's nationally recognized Government Contract Practice, to a select group of 10 "Visionary" attorneys whose work "represents the best of Washington law." In making its selection, the paper notes that, "In tough times, these attorneys found ways to build up their firms. In complex legal clashes, they pushed for wise solutions. And in government disputes, they insisted on democratic and constitutional answers."
Mr. Allen, who earlier had been named by Legal Times as the area's "Leading Government Contracts Lawyer," built Wiley Rein's Government Contracts group into a wide-ranging practice acknowledged for its depth, strength and well-deserved reputation as the "go to" team for many of the nation's largest government contractors. Over the years, he and his team have played a large role in many of the defense industry's most high-profile matters. Its recent representation of Boeing in Boeing's successful protest of the $35 billion Air Force tanker contract is highlighted in Legal Times' profile of Mr. Allen.