Senior Communications Manager
Fifteen Wiley Rein Partners Recognized among the "Best Lawyers in America"
Fifteen Wiley Rein partners have been recognized by their peers in the 2010 edition of "The Best Lawyers in America." The firm's Communications Practice has been ranked number one in Washington, DC and the Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Practice is ranked number one in McLean, VA.
Included in the directory are:
- Thomas W. Brunner, included for more than 10 years in the areas of Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law
- Laura A. Foggan (Insurance Law)
- H. Jason Gold (Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law)
- Mark N. Lipp (Communications Law)
- Andrew G. McBride (Appellate Law)
- Bruce L. McDonald, included for more than 20 years in the area of Commercial Litigation
- Valerie P. Morrison (Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law)
- Kirk J. Nahra (Health Care Law)
- Thomas W. Queen (Franchise Law)
- Bert W. Rein, included for more than 10 years in the areas of Administrative, Bet-the-Company, Communications and FDA Law, and Commercial Litigation
- Henry M. Rivera (Communications Law)
- R. Michael Senkowski (Communications Law)
- Richard E. Wiley, included for more than 25 years in the areas of Administrative and Communications Law
- James H. Wallace, Jr. (Intellectual Property Law)
- David B. Weinberg, included for more than 10 years in the area of Environmental Law
"Best Lawyers" utilizes by peer-review surveys in which thousands of lawyers rate their professional peers. The Wiley Rein group selected for this accolade reflects the diversity and strength of the firm's many areas of specialty.