- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Communications Appellate & Litigation
- Class Actions and Complex Multi-Jurisdiction Litigation
- Enforcement of Arbitration Clauses
- Federal Preemption
- First Amendment/Commercial Speech
- Judicial Review of Agency Action
- National Security Issues
- Rights-of-Way Litigation and Counseling
- Tower Siting and Wireless Facilities Access
- Video Programming and Cable Franchising
- Cybersecurity, Data & Network Security
- Technology Transactions
Senior Communications Manager
Wiley Rein's Henry Rivera Named One of the University of New Mexico School of Law's "60 for 60"
Henry Rivera, a partner in Wiley Rein's Communications Practice, is named a "political luminary" in the University of New Mexico School of Law's book, "60 for 60." The book, which commemorates the 60th anniversary of the school's first graduating class, features sixty people, contributions and events that have helped shape law in New Mexico over the past sixty years.
Mr. Rivera, a former commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission and graduate of the University of New Mexico School of Law, is an internationally recognized communications expert, author, speaker and conference leader in the communications field. He has been named one of the District of Columbia's "Super Lawyers" and has been recognized among The Best Lawyers in America in Communications Law. He has also been singled out as a "Leading Lawyer" by Chambers USA and named among the top 12 Telecom experts in the U.S. by Legal Media Group's Best of the Best.
Content for the book was developed after a call for nominations and an extensive review process lasting four months. The result is a book filled with "individuals, programs, cases and achievements that have played a critical role in improving or furthering legal education or the legal profession in New Mexico since 1950."