Senior Communications Manager
The Legal 500 US Names Wiley Rein's Bankruptcy, Copyright and Telecom Practices Among the Best in the Nation; Wiley and Senkowski Honored as "Leading Lawyers"
In its 2011 edition, The Legal 500 US rates Wiley Rein a "top-tier firm" within the Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory category and recognizes the Copyright Practice and Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring Practice as among the best in the country. Managing Partner and "leading practitioner" Richard E. Wiley is "recognized throughout the industry" and Telecom Group chair and fellow "leading lawyer" R. Michael Senkowski gets praise for his work as "regulatory counsel on high-profile mergers."
Also recommended are:
- John E. Barry (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- William S. Consovoy (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- H. Jason Gold (Corporate Restructuring)
- Bruce G. Joseph (Copyright)
- Thomas W. Kirby (Copyright)
- Andrew G. McBride (Copyright; Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Valerie P. Morrison (Corporate Restructuring)
- Dylan G. Trache (Corporate Restructuring)
- Joshua S. Turner (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Nancy J. Victory (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)
- Helgi C. Walker (Telecom and Broadcast: Regulatory)