Wiley Rein’s newsroom features the latest information from the firm, including news releases and announcements, access to our library of newsletters and media resources. Our attorneys regularly are quoted by the press on a range of topics and are available to provide commentary in their many areas of expertise. To schedule an interview, or for more information, contact Patricia O'Connell, Communications Manager, at 202.719.4532 or email@example.com.
- Wiley Rein's Dorthula Powell-Woodson Elected to Second Term on American Health Lawyers Association Board
- Wiley Rein Files Amicus Brief on Behalf of Generic Pharmaceutical Association in AstraZeneca AB v. Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Child Neglect 'Ruled Out' in Maryland Free-Range Parenting Case
Discusses CMS Open Payments Program as Second Release Date Nears
May 21, 2015 | Bloomberg BNAREAD MORE
Testifies at House Small Business Committee Hearing on International Trade Issues
May 21, 2015READ MORE
NEWSLETTERS / INDUSTRY ALERTS
- AirWorthy: Insights into Current Aviation Legal Issues
Periodic electronic updates on developments in aviation law and financing.
- Coverage Insights
A periodic newsletter examining important insurance coverage issues, with an emphasis on general liability coverages.
- Election Law News
Periodic developments in campaign finance laws, lobbying regulation, ethics and taxation of political activities.
- Environment & Safety Update
A periodic newsletter examining matters ranging from traditional pollution control and occupational health issues to such cutting-edge concerns as product recycling and transportation safety.
- Executive Summary
A monthly report on developments affecting professional liability insurers.
- Franchise Alert
Periodic updates in the franchise law arena.
- Government Contracts Issue Update
A periodic report on legal developments relating to government contracts.
- Intellectual Property Insights
Periodic newsletter addressing important IP developments, focusing on key decisions, pending legislation and other important matters affecting the many businesses that rely on, use or handle IP.
- Mass Media Headlines
A bimonthly report on industry and regulatory developments affecting mass media communications.
- Natural Resources & Endangered Species Report
News and analysis for industry leaders and their legal counsel.
- Privacy In Focus®
A monthly report on developments in privacy and information security law.
- Product Stewardship & Sustainability Report
A bi-monthly report on areas of law and regulation in which product stewardship and sustainability principles play a central role.
1776 K Street NW