Our emphasis is on litigation prevention. We believe that interactive training and counseling on potential problems before they arise is far more productive than litigating them afterward. Human resources professionals are often presented with difficult situations involving the administration of employee leave, responding to complaints of harassment, the imposition of discipline, and termination decisions. Our attorneys are available to provide an independent examination of the applicable law, an assessment of the company's options, and advice on a course of action. We are also frequently involved in significant business decisions, such as the development of corporate policies and large-scale reorganizations.
Our group capabilities include:
- Employment Agreements
- Executive Compensation Structuring
- Government Contractor Issues
- Policies and Procedures Development
- Workplace and Trade Legislation
- Workplace Privacy Issues
When necessary, our team has access to key attorneys in other practice groups that can provide critical and specifically-needed support, such as environmental counseling for matters involving complaints about workplace conditions.
*Not admitted to the DC bar. Supervised by the principals of the firm.
News & Insights
News & Insights
- January 12, 2015 | ArticleLaw360
- May 7, 2012 | Alert
- September 14, 2009 | Press Release
- December 31, 2008 | Press Release
- September 18, 2007 | Press Release
- April 18, 2006 | Press Release
- August 26, 2005 | Press Release
- January 3, 2005 | Press Release