Aviation | MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS (SPECIAL AVIATION COUNSEL)
Wiley Rein attorneys act as special aviation counsel to support mergers and acquisitions that include aircraft assets and regulated aviation operations. This includes:
- Assisting in the due diligence process, reviewing documents, and participating in briefings.
- Analyzing potential foreign ownership issues and strategizing and implementing solutions.
- Assisting in documenting the deal, focusing on aircraft regulatory and tax matters.
- Assisting with post-closing matters and transitioning to the new owner.
- Interfacing with Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) personnel as necessary.
- Preparing and submitting relevant filings.
- Providing counsel regarding related issues, such as asset securitization.
ISSUE: MARCH 2014