Government Contracts | GSA SCHEDULE AND COMMERCIAL ITEM CONTRACTS
Wiley Rein attorneys are adept at guiding contractors through the procurement procedures and rules relating to a variety of different contract vehicles, such as commercial item contracts, multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) multiple award schedule (MAS) contracts, and Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). [See Rough Waters Ahead: Navigating Through the Risks and Uncertainties Surrounding GSA's MAS Schedule Program] Our experience includes:
- Advising clients regarding the requirements and GSA-specific clauses that apply to MAS and GWAC contracts, including commercial sales practices (CSP) disclosures, price reductions, audits/contractor assist visits, and other GSA Schedule contracting issues.
- Advising clients regarding the different terms and conditions that apply to contracts for commercial items under Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 12, including assisting commercial item contractors with pricing issues, claims and disputes, and terminations of commercial item contracts.
- Advising clients regarding the unique requirements that apply to U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) when it uses commercial item contracts for weapons acquisition programs.
- Assisting clients with GSA audits, subpoenas, and suspension and debarment proceedings.
- Working closely with commercial IT vendors and other commercial companies that are entering the Government marketplace for the first time to help develop an understanding of the unique rules, regulations, and compliance obligations associated with government contracts.
ISSUE: WINTER 2014
IN THIS ISSUE
- Your Money’s No Good Here: Resolving Contract Disputes Using Other Than Cash
- ASBCA Appeal Statistics: A Full and Backlogged Docket
- Be Prepared! New OFCCP Requirements
- President Obama Signs Executive Order Raising Contractor Minimum Wage
- Avoid the Uncertainty of a Jury Verdict: Prove Your Quantum Using Actual Costs
- Understand the Limits of CAS Disclosure Statement Reviews
- What Good Is Your BPA?
- Federal Circuit Rejects Narrow View of the Government’s Duty to Cooperate
- Wiley Rein Attorneys Discuss 2013 FCPA Enforcement in Article
- Speeches & Publications
Executive Order Imposes New, Concrete Anti-Trafficking Obligations on Contractors
By W. Barron A. Avery
September 27, 2012
Improving Access To Government Contractor Integrity Information
By Kara M. Sacilotto
July 20, 2012 | Government Contracts Law360
Five Steps to Prepare for a Government 'Shutdown'
By Daniel P. Graham and Craig Smith
March 11, 2011 | Law360