Government Contracts | GSA SCHEDULE AND COMMERCIAL ITEM CONTRACTS
Wiley Rein attorneys are adept at guiding contractors through the procurement procedures and rules relating to a variety of different contract vehicles, such as commercial item contracts, multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) multiple award schedule (MAS) contracts, and Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). See Scrutiny Over Commercial Item Contracts Continues; Rough Waters Ahead: Navigating Through the Risks and Uncertainties Surrounding GSA’s MAS Schedule Program.
Our experience includes:
- Advising clients regarding the GSA-specific clauses that apply to MAS and GWAC contracts, including commercial sales practices (CSP) disclosures, price reductions, audits/contractor assist visits, and other GSA Schedule contracting issues.
- Advising clients regarding the different terms and conditions that apply to contracts for commercial items under Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 12, including assisting commercial item contractors with pricing issues, claims and disputes, and terminations of commercial item contracts.
- Advising clients regarding the unique requirements that apply to the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) when it uses commercial item contracts for weapons acquisition programs.
- Assisting clients with GSA audits, subpoenas, and suspension and debarment proceedings.
- Working closely with commercial IT vendors and other commercial companies that are entering the government marketplace for the first time to help develop an understanding of the unique rules, regulations, and compliance obligations associated with government contracts.
ISSUE: WINTER 2015
IN THIS ISSUE
- On Your Mark, Get Set . . . SBA Proposes to Open Up Mentor-Protégé Program to All Small Businesses
- DC Employers: It's Time to Check Your Employment Application
- Combating Human Trafficking: Five Key Concepts for Ensuring Compliance with the Final Rules
- Do We Still Need OCI Reform?
- Mind Your Mods: A Unilateral Modification May Be Immediately Appealable
- Federal Circuit Addresses Adding Claims to Pending Court of Federal Claims Litigation and Delays in Providing Notice of Constructive Changes
- Speeches & Publications
DOD Issues Final Rule on Counterfeit Electronic Parts
By Jon W. Burd and Craig Smith
May 6, 2014
Improving Access To Government Contractor Integrity Information
By Kara M. Sacilotto
July 20, 2012 | Government Contracts Law360
Five Steps to Prepare for a Government 'Shutdown'
By Daniel P. Graham and Craig Smith
March 11, 2011 | Law360