Government Contracts | GSA SCHEDULE AND COMMERCIAL ITEM CONTRACTS
Wiley Rein attorneys are adept at guiding contractors through the procurement procedures and rules relating to a variety of different contract vehicles, such as commercial item contracts, multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity contracts, U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) multiple award schedule (MAS) contracts, and Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs). [See Rough Waters Ahead: Navigating Through the Risks and Uncertainties Surrounding GSA's MAS Schedule Program] Our experience includes:
- Advising clients regarding the requirements and GSA-specific clauses that apply to MAS and GWAC contracts, including commercial sales practices (CSP) disclosures, price reductions, audits/contractor assist visits, and other GSA Schedule contracting issues.
- Advising clients regarding the different terms and conditions that apply to contracts for commercial items under Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 12, including assisting commercial item contractors with pricing issues, claims and disputes, and terminations of commercial item contracts.
- Advising clients regarding the unique requirements that apply to U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) when it uses commercial item contracts for weapons acquisition programs.
- Assisting clients with GSA audits, subpoenas, and suspension and debarment proceedings.
- Working closely with commercial IT vendors and other commercial companies that are entering the Government marketplace for the first time to help develop an understanding of the unique rules, regulations, and compliance obligations associated with government contracts.
ISSUE: SPRING 2014
IN THIS ISSUE
- It’s My Appeal, But It’s Your Claim: ASBCA Orders Government to File Complaint in Appeal of Government Claim
- “Willfully” Reinterpreted: The Effect of DOJ’s Latest Interpretation of False Statement Statutes on Contractors’ Mandatory Disclosure Obligations
- Don’t Be Fooled by Fakes: Five Issues to Address in Complying with DOD’s New Counterfeit Electronic Parts Rule
- Are You Ready for Your CPSR?—Seven Areas for Focus
- Is Your Company SCA Compliant? Figure It Out Before the United States Department of Labor Figures It Out for You!
- GAO Agrees With ISDC: Many Agencies Have Enhanced Their Suspension and Debarment Programs and Increased the Use of Suspension and Debarment Remedies
- Wiley Rein Attorneys Partner with Lawline for “Federal Contracting: A Five-Part Series”
- Speeches & Publications
DOD Issues Final Rule on Counterfeit Electronic Parts
By Jon W. Burd and Craig Smith
May 6, 2014
Improving Access To Government Contractor Integrity Information
By Kara M. Sacilotto
July 20, 2012 | Government Contracts Law360
Five Steps to Prepare for a Government 'Shutdown'
By Daniel P. Graham and Craig Smith
March 11, 2011 | Law360