LL.M., The George Washington University Law School
J.D., Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
B.S., The University of Georgia
Bar and Court Admissions
Michelle serves as consulting counsel to Wiley Rein LLP. She focuses her practice on matters related to intellectual property law and has particular expertise in trademark and copyright matters. Michelle also has experience negotiating IP agreements and corporate expansions as well as providing branding services for new corporations.
- Provides intellectual property counsel including registration, cease and desist letters, and portfolio management.
- Drafts and reviews contracts and legal memoranda for trademark, licensing, employment, management, lease, and copyright concerns.
- Participated in resolving technology and intellectual property fair use concerns and drafted witness questions for congressional hearings.
- Director of Georgia Patents, Georgia Lawyers for the Arts (2015-2016)
- Counsel, Oburien, Inc. (2014-2015)
- Law Clerk for the House Committee on the Judiciary (2014)
- Mediator and Case Coordinator, Georgia Commission on Dispute Resolution (2012-2013)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
*Not admitted to the DC bar. Supervised by the principals of the firm.