J.D., William & Mary Law School
B.S., magna cum laude, The Ohio State University; Phi Beta Kappa
Executive Articles Editor, William and Mary Bill of Rights Journal
Law Clerk for the Honorable Mary Ellen Coster Williams, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2014-2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas and Eastern District of Virginia
U.S. Court of Federal Claims
Adrienne serves as consulting counsel to Wiley Rein LLP. She represents clients in a variety of litigation matters, with a particular focus on patent litigation.
- Represents clients in a wide range of fields, including wireless technology, Hatch-Waxman litigation, navigation, and banking.
- Experience in both federal and state court matters.
- Experience in all phases of the discovery process, including overseeing document production, taking depositions, and drafting discovery motions.
- Member of trial team that successfully defended a major wireless communications company in a multi-million dollar patent infringement lawsuit.
- Member of trial team that successfully defended a generic pharmaceutical company against claims of patent infringement in Hatch-Waxman litigation.
- Offers pro bono services through the Washington Legal Clinic for the Homeless (WLCH), the D.C. Bar Association Pro Bono Program, and Washington Area Lawyers for the Arts (WALA).
- Successfully appealed the denial of a social security disability claim before an administrative law judge.
- Legal Intern, Office of the Federal Public Defender (2007)
- Named one of DC's "Rising Stars" for Intellectual Property Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2013-2014)
News & Insights
- May 28, 2014 | ArticleLaw360A. Neal Seth, Adrienne J. Kosak
- December 2013 | ArticleSignificant Development Regarding Differential Pay for Federal Employees Mobilized Under “Voluntary” AuthorityService Members Law Center, Law Review 13160