J.D., Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University
B.A., Emory University
Student Editor, Journal of Southern Legal History
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Alex consults with and assists clients in a variety of international trade matters, including antidumping and countervailing duty proceedings and export controls.
- Assists clients in trade litigation before the U.S. Department of Commerce and the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC).
- Consults with clients on complying with export controls administered by the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC).
- Regularly assists clients in the preparation and submission of export control licenses, registrations, and other authorization requests.
- Legal Intern, International Law Institute (2010, 2012)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (2009)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA)
News & Insights
- August 29, 2016 | ArticleGet Ready – Here They Come: Commerce’s and State’s Final Rules Revising Certain EAR and ITAR Definitions Go into Effect on September 1
- August 22, 2016 | ArticleAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogBy Alexandra E. Landis, Lori Scheetz
- September 24, 2015 | Article
- July 29, 2015 | ArticleAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogBy Alexandra E. Landis, Lori Scheetz
- June 23, 2015 | ArticleAmerican Trade & Manufacturing BlogBy Lori Scheetz, Alexandra E. Landis
- June 19, 2015 | ArticleState and Commerce Publish Much Anticipated Proposed Rules Revising Certain ITAR and EAR Definitions
- June 1, 2015 | Article
- May 22, 2015 | Article
- April 2015 | Newsletter
- April 2, 2015 | Alert
- September 8, 2014 | ArticleAmerican Trade & Manufacturing Blog