J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., University of Virginia
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth, Fifth, and District of Columbia Circuits
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Andrew routinely counsels political candidates, federal officeholders, corporations, trade associations, and other organizations in complying with state and federal campaign finance, ethics and lobbying laws.
- Assists candidates, corporations and trade associations in complying with campaign finance, ethics, lobbying, and other areas of political law.
- Defends and assists clients in enforcement proceedings before the Federal Election Commission (FEC), House Ethics Committee inquiries, and grand jury investigations.
- Prepares advisory opinion request letters for clients seeking formal advice in complying with federal and state campaign finance laws.
- Represents clients in negotiations with the FEC's Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) office.
- Counsels candidates running for federal office at all stages of the electoral process.
- Litigates in state and federal court to protect clients' First Amendment rights.
- Counsel, Federal Election Commission, Office of Commissioner Lee E. Goodman (2013-2015)
- White House Intern, Office of the Counsel to the President (2003)
- Legal Clerk, Republican National Committee, Redistricting Division (2002)
- Legislative Assistant, Office of U.S. Representative Eric Cantor (2001)
News & Insights
- July 2016 | Newsletter
- May 2016 | Newsletter
- March 2016 | Newsletter
- January 2016 | Newsletter
- November 2015 | Newsletter
- October 19, 2015 | Press Release