J.D., cum laude, Howard University School of Law
B.A., with distinction, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Managing Editor, Howard Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
B'anca offers counsel to communications clients on a variety of regulatory, transactional, litigation, and compliance matters.
- Counsels communications clients on compliance with federal and state regulatory obligations.
- Advises clients on substantive issues affecting the communications industry.
- Researches and prepares comments and other written submissions to the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) on a variety of issues affecting communications clients.
- Maintains an active pro bono practice.
- Law Clerk, National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) (2012-2013)
- State Government Intern, State of North Carolina, Office of the Lieutenant Governor (2011)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
News & Insights
- 2017 | ArticleThe International Comparative Legal Guide to Telecoms, Media & Internet Laws & Regulations 2017
- September 21, 2016 | Alert
- August 10, 2016 | ArticleCircleID
- August 10, 2016 | Press Release
- June 2, 2016 | Press Release
- April 5, 2016 | AlertSummary of the April 1, 2016 NPRM: Protecting the Privacy of Customers of Broadband and Other Telecommunications Services (WC Docket No. 16-106; FCC 16-39)
- March 21, 2016 | Press Release
- February 23, 2016 | Alert
- February 9, 2016 | Alert
- January 21, 2016 | Press Release
- November 13, 2015 | Press Release
- November 4, 2015 | Press Release
- August 2015 | Newsletter
- July 28, 2015 | Press Release
- July 22, 2015 | Press Release
- May 2015 | Newsletter
- March 2, 2015 | ArticlePresident's Controversial Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights Act Informs Federal Privacy Dialogue, but is Unlikely to Pass