J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.S., University of Oklahoma; Phi Beta Kappa
Executive Notes Development Editor, The Tax Lawyer
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Cara counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government.
- Law Clerk, Dallas County Public Defender’s Office (2013)
- Congressional Intern, Office of Congressman Tom Cole (OK-04), U.S. House of Representatives (2011)
News & Insights
- Spring 2017 | ArticlePublic Contract Law Journal
- March 28, 2017 | ArticleBloomberg BNA’s Federal Contracts ReportJohn R. Prairie, Cara L. Lasley
- February 2017 | Newsletter
- January 25, 2017 | ArticleEnsuring Your Victory Is Not Pyrrhic: Options Following a GAO Sustainment or Voluntary Corrective ActionBloomberg BNA's Federal Contracts ReportBrian Walsh, Cara L. Lasley
- November 9, 2016 | Alert
- August 22, 2016 | Alert
- July 14, 2016 | Alert
- June 2016 | Newsletter
- February 17, 2016 | Alert
- February 2016 | Newsletter