J.D., magna cum laude, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif
B.A., cum laude, College of the Holy Cross
Associate, The George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Colleen advises clients on regulatory requirements related to communications transactions and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- Assists international clients with FCC licensing proceedings.
- Assists clients with securing spectrum rights and licenses for satellites and earth stations.
- Experience preparing comments and other pleadings in proceedings before the FCC.
- Assists clients with compliance with various privacy laws, including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA).
- Claims Examiner, U.S. Department of Justice, Civil Division, Radiation Exposure Compensation Program (2000-2003)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
News & Insights
- September 7, 2016 | ArticleChanges to the FCC’s Bond Requirements Ease Burdens on Satellite LicenseesSatelliteFinance
- December 9, 2015 | Press Release
- February 24, 2015 | AlertFCC's Updated International Reporting Requirements in Effect for 2015 Reports - Changes Require Reporting by New Entities
- January 2, 2014 | Press Release
- August 15, 2008 | Press Release