J.D., Cornell Law School
B.A., with high honors, Dartmouth College
General Editor, Cornell International Law Journal
Law Clerk for the Honorable Delissa A. Ridgway, U.S. Court of International Trade (2014-2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
New York Bar
U.S. Court of International Trade
Cynthia represents clients in a variety of international trade matters, including customs law and international trade litigation (such as antidumping and countervailing duty cases). As a former law clerk at the U.S. Court of International Trade, Cynthia brings a unique perspective to her practice.
- Drafted opinions, orders, and letters on matters concerning international trade and U.S. customs law.
- Drafted articles on legal developments in commercial arbitration and mediation law.
- Legal Intern, International Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution (CPR Institute) (2013-2014)
- Summer Law Clerk, California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc. (2012)
- Judicial Intern, Magistrate Judge Chris M. McAliley, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2011)
- Summer Law Clerk, Asset Forfeiture, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida (2011)
- Intern, Office of Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (2009-2010)
- American Bar Association (ABA), Section of International Law
- Steering Group Member, International Trade Committee
- Vice Chair, Diversity Subcommittee, International Arbitration Committee
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- International Law Committee, New York City Bar Association