J.D., The George Washington University Law School
B.A., Brown University
Notes Editor, George Washington Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Supreme Court of the United States
U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
David serves as consulting counsel to Wiley Rein LLP. With 35 years of experience as a corporate lawyer, he has deep experience representing clients in the wireless and telecommunications industry on corporate and commercial legal matters. David assists clients of the firm on domestic and international transactions, including infrastructure agreements, roaming agreements, distribution agreements, and other commercial and transactional matters.
- Lead M&A counsel for domestic and international transactions in the wireless/telecommunications industry.
- Structured and negotiated cross-border commercial joint venture agreements in the telecom, media, and IT industries.
- Negotiated complex telecommunications sales agreements with Fortune 100 companies.
- Negotiated MVNO, agency, and other distribution agreements for wireless operators.
- Director & General Counsel, Peaks Foundation (2011-Present)
- General Counsel, GSM Association (2007-2014)
- Vice President & Associate General Counsel-Corporate Matters, BellSouth Corporation (2003-2007)
- Vice President & Associate General Counsel-Commercial Operations, BellSouth Corporation (2000-2003)
- Senior Corporate Counsel, BellSouth Corporation (1988-2000)