J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., University of Pennsylvania
Associate Editor, The Tax Lawyer
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Gregg counsels clients on legal, political, and legislative matters. He has extensive experience designing, coordinating, and executing legislative, regulatory, and press strategies on a variety of initiatives, including telecommunications mergers and acquisitions, telecommunications regulations, and telecommunications related disputes.
- Has represented various parties in almost all high profile transactions and regulatory proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and Congress for nearly a decade, including the largest telecommunications merger in U.S. history.
- Provides regulatory/legislative counseling and advocacy for telecommunications, satellite, and broadcasting clients.
- Prepared draft legislation, amendments, report language, speeches, and press statements on regulatory and congressional aspects of all issue areas within the jurisdiction of the Senate Commerce Committee.
- Democratic General Counsel and Senior Democratic Counsel, U.S. Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation. Served as primary counsel to the Chairman and Ranking Member of the Senate Commerce Committee on international and domestic economic policy (1997-2004)
- Special Assistant, Office of U.S. Representative Steny H. Hoyer (1987-1992)
News & Insights
- June 10, 2015 | Media MentionLaw360
- February 16, 2012 | Article
- September 27, 2004 | Press Release