J.D., summa cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Franklin & Marshall College; Phi Beta Kappa
Associate Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Jeremy represents clients in communication, government contract, and corporate transactions. He has extensive experience negotiating commercial agreements and representing clients publicly before local governments.
- Represented clients in their negotiation of telecommunications, technology, and service agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a top 100 Fortune 500 e-commerce company in the negotiation of various IP Transit and Private Network Agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a privately held investment company in the negotiation of various commercial agreements, including market data research agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a publicly traded company in the negotiation of their customer agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a major telecommunications provider in the negotiation of competitive cable franchise agreements in over sixty communities, including the two largest counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Advocated in front of state and local governments and agencies at public hearings, board and committee meetings, and with elected officials and staff.
- Counseled clients on the interpretation of federal, state, and local laws relating to cable television and telecommunications issues.
- Named as one of Legal Bisnow's "30 Under 30" for exceptional young talent
News & Insights
- November 1, 2016 | Press Release
- April 6, 2015 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein Client Wins Deal of the Year Award from Los Angeles Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth
- July 29, 2014 | Press Release
- January 2, 2013 | Press Release
- 2011 | ArticleAn Early Start of Specialized Due Diligence Is Key to Successful M&A Transactions Involving Government ContractorsThe Metropolitan Corporate Counsel