J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, The College of William and Mary
Articles Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
*District of Columbia Bar (Pending, supervised by principals of the firm)
Jessica counsels and represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of general liability and professional liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on potential coverage issues, such as the applicability of policy exclusions and conditions.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation matters in federal and state courts.
News & Insights
- September 19, 2016 | Press Release
- September 2016 | Newsletter
- August 2016 | Newsletter
- July 2016 | Newsletter
- May 2016 | Newsletter
- April 2016 | Newsletter
- March 2016 | Newsletter
- February 25, 2016 | ArticleLaw360By Parker J. Lavin, Jessica N. Gallinaro
*Not admitted to the DC bar. Supervised by the principals of the firm.