J.D., magna cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, The College of William and Mary
Articles Editor, George Mason Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt
Jessica counsels and represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of general liability and professional liability insurance policies. A certified Legal Lean Sigma Institute (LLSI) White Belt, Jessica uses the LLSI process and project management tools to continually improve the value proposition the firm delivers to its clients.
- Advises insurers on potential coverage issues, such as the applicability of policy exclusions and conditions.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing litigation matters in federal and state courts.
News & Insights
- July 2017 | Newsletter
- July 2017 | NewsletterInsured vs. Insured Exclusion Bars Coverage for Claim Brought by Insured and Officers Against Another Officer
- May 2017 | Newsletter
- April 2017 | Newsletter
- March 2017 | Newsletter
- February 2017 | Newsletter
- December 2016 | Newsletter
- November 2016 | Newsletter
- October 11, 2016 | Newsletter
- September 19, 2016 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein Files Amicus Brief on Behalf of ACLU-MD and Public Justice Center in Maryland Personnel Records Exemption Case
- September 2016 | NewsletterMinnesota Federal Court Rejects First to File Rule and Transfers Coverage Litigation to Washington Despite Issuance of Policy in Minnesota
- August 2016 | Newsletter
- July 2016 | Newsletter
- May 2016 | Newsletter
- April 2016 | Newsletter
- March 2016 | Newsletter
- February 25, 2016 | ArticleLaw360Parker J. Lavin, Jessica N. Gallinaro