J.D., with honors, The George Washington University Law School
B.A., The University of Utah; Phi Beta Kappa
Notes Editor, Public Contract Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
John counsels and represents government contractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests, contract claims and disputes, subcontracting issues, and regulatory compliance.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government.
- Intern, Defense Intelligence Agency, Office of General Council (2015-2016)
- Judicial Intern, The Honorable Paul M. Warner, U.S. District Court for the District of Utah (2014)
- Infantryman, U.S. Army (2005-2008)