J.D., summa cum laude, University of Arkansas School of Law
B.A., summa cum laude, The University of Georgia
Editor-in-Chief, Arkansas Law Review
Law Clerk for the Honorable D. Price Marshall, Jr., U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas (2013-2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
Katherine represents corporate clients in connection with a variety of commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts. She has served in legal capacities in both public and private service, including in the U.S. Senate and the Federal Communications Commission.
- Litigates complex business and commercial disputes in federal and state court, including defending clients in connection with business torts, breach of contract matters, and products liability actions.
- Assists with all aspects of complex civil litigation, including early case assessment and investigation, motions practice, discovery, and appeals.
- Manages the preservation, collection, and production of electronically-stored information in connection with civil litigation.
- Represents clients in trademark and copyright infringement litigation, including defending domain names under the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act and the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.
- Counsels and represents clients in connection with whistleblower complaints before federal agencies.
- Litigates and negotiates on behalf of government contractors in international disputes.
- Advises clients in federal and state employment law matters, including issues related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Title VII, Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Maintains an active pro bono practice, including representing tenants in litigation involving the District of Columbia’s rental housing laws.
- Research Assistant to Professor Robert B. Leflar, University of Arkansas School of Law (2011-2012)
- Legal Intern, Federal Communications Commission, Office of the Chairman (2011)
- Legislative Aid, U.S. Senate, Office of Senator Blanche Lincoln (2008-2010)
- Legislative Assistant, UPS Corporate Public Affairs (2007-2008)
News & Insights
- February 14, 2017 | Alert
- November 1, 2016 | Press Release
- March 10, 2016 | Article