J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
B.A., University of Virginia
Editorial Board, Virginia Environmental Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Laura Lee represents insurers in connection with coverage issues and disputes arising under various types of general liability and professional liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with ongoing complex insurance litigation matters in federal and state courts nationwide.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of procedural and substantive issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Legal Intern, Virginia Office of the Attorney General (2013)
- Virginia State Bar Association (VSBA)
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia (WBA)
News & Insights
- September 2016 | Newsletter
- August 24, 2016 | AlertSummer 2016 Round Up of Section 111 and Medicare Secondary Payer Developments for Liability Insurers
- August 2016 | Newsletter
- July 18, 2016 | ArticleLaw360Laura Lee Miller, Gary P. Seligman
- July 2016 | Newsletter
- July 2016 | NewsletterInsurer Did Not Breach Duty to Defend Where it Refused to Defend Insured’s Husband and Marital Community
- May 2016 | NewsletterFourth Circuit Upholds Summary Judgment for Insurer Based on Late Notice Because Insurer Suffered Actual Prejudice Due to Default Judgment
- April 2016 | Newsletter
- February 2016 | Newsletter
- January 2016 | Newsletter
- December 23, 2015 | ArticleLaw360Nicole Audet Richardson, Laura Lee Miller