J.D., William & Mary Law School
B.A., cum laude, Albion College
Board Editor, William & Mary Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
New York Bar
Leslie represents insurers in coverage and monitoring matters arising under several professional liability coverages, including lawyers professional liability, miscellaneous professional, insurance agents and brokers, and technology.
- Counsels insurers on coverage issues arising under professional liability policies.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with claims arising under lawyers professional liability, miscellaneous professional, technology, and other coverages.
- Provides strategic counseling to insurers in connection with underlying exposures.
- Represents insurers in the mediation of large, complex claims.
- Advises clients on insurance underwriting for professional liability policies.
- Substantial prior experience representing commercial liability and commercial property carriers in complex litigation.
- Counsels in relation to claims under nuclear liability policies.
- Represents insurer-side clients in due diligence, licensing, and regulatory matters.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Standing Committee on Lawyers' Professional Liability
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
News & Insights
- April 23, 2003 | Press Release
- December 31, 2001 | Press Release