J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., cum laude, George Washington University
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Madi offers legal counsel and strategic advice to clients in the telecommunications industry on various regulatory, transactional, and compliance matters.
- Provides counsel on Internet-related issues in the U.S. and abroad, including net neutrality, privacy, cybersecurity, cross-border data flow and digital trade matters.
- Assists satellite clients seeking access to the U.S. market or authority from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to launch and operate a satellite system, as well as with satellite earth station licensing matters.
- Provides guidance on public safety issues including E911, Next Generation 911, emergency preparedness and recovery, and deployment of the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network (NPSBN) overseen by the First Responder Network Authority (FirstNet).
- Advises wireless clients on regulatory and operational requirements and spectrum-related issues.
- Assists in conducting regulatory due diligence and risk assessments for communications transactions.
- Prepares comments and other written submissions in proceedings before the FCC and other federal agencies.
- Legal Intern, Sports Fans Coalition (2014)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Commerce, NTIA, Office Of Public Safety Communications (2013-2014)
- Intern, U.S. Department Of State, Bureau of International Organization Affairs (2013)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA)
- Women’s Bar Association
News & Insights
- 2017 | ArticleThe International Comparative Legal Guide to Telecoms, Media & Internet Laws & Regulations 2017
- September 13, 2016 | AlertBy Megan L. Brown, Madeleine Lottenbach
- August 29, 2016 | Alert
- August 10, 2016 | ArticleCircleID
- August 8, 2016 | Alert
- April 2016 | Newsletter
- April 6, 2016 | Alert