J.D., summa cum laude, American University Washington College of Law; Order of the Coif
B.A., with high honors, University of Michigan
Note and Comment Editor, American University Law Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Meredith assists clients in a variety of complex regulatory, transactional, litigation, and compliance matters in the area of telecommunications and mass media.
- Researches and prepares Federal Communications Commission (FCC) comments, pleadings, and other written submissions on a variety of issues affecting telecommunications and media clients.
- Advises clients on procedural and substantive issues affecting the communications industry.
- Represents clients in a variety of enforcement matters before the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Department of Transportation (DOT).
- Counsels clients on compliance with FCC rules and other federal and state regulatory obligations affecting telecommunications service providers and broadcast stations.
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable John M. Mott, Superior Court of the District of Columbia (2010)
- Dean's Fellow, American University Washington College of Law, Legal Research and Writing Department (2010-2011)
- Named a "Legal Lion" by Law360’s Weekly Verdict Column (2016)
- Lura E. Turley Award for best student work published in the Law Review
News & Insights
- November 1, 2016 | Press Release
- August 29, 2016 | Alert
- August 10, 2016 | Press Release
- June 16, 2016 | AlertMeredith G. Singer
- March 31, 2016 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein and ACLU-MD Secure Favorable Ruling for Pro Bono Clients in Maryland Personal Information Civil Case
- March 21, 2016 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein Argues on Behalf of Tennessee in High-Profile Sixth Circuit Case Involving FCC’s Attempt to Preempt State Rules on Municipal Broadband
- January 13, 2016 | Alert
- December 9, 2015 | Alert
- November 4, 2015 | Press Release
- October 6, 2015 | Alert
- May 29, 2015 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein Secures Important Precedential Ruling for Pro Bono Clients in Maryland Personal-Information Case
- April 27, 2015 | Alert
- March 9, 2015 | ArticleAnna M. Gomez, Meredith G. Singer
- January 28, 2015 | Press Release
- September 18, 2014 | AlertAnna M. Gomez, Meredith G. Singer
- June 20, 2013 | Press ReleaseSupreme Court Rejects Funding Condition Requiring Affirmation of Belief, as Urged by Wiley Rein Attorneys
- April 4, 2013 | Press Release
- 2011 | ArticlePolicing Their Own Authority: Analyzing the Severability Conundrum Under Rent-a-Center West, Inc. v. JacksonAmerican University Law Review, Vol. 60, No. 6Meredith G. Singer