J.D., cum laude, Georgetown University Law Center
B.A., Yeshiva University
Assistant Managing Editor, Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
Volunteer Law Clerk for the Honorable James E. Boasberg, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2015)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Moshe counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including bid protests and contract claims and disputes.
- Prosecutes and defends bid protests before the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO).
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government and in prime contractor/subcontractor disputes.
- Law Clerk, U.S. Department of Justice
- National Security Division, Foreign Investment Review Staff (2014)
- Criminal Division, Appellate Section (2013)
- Law Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia, Fraud and Public Corruption Section (2013)
- Law Clerk, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Office of the General Counsel (2012-2013)
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
News & Insights
- August 9, 2016 | Alert
- June 14, 2016 | Press Release
- June 6, 2016 | AlertJon W. Burd, Moshe B. Broder
- Spring 2016 | ArticleThe Procurement LawyerMatthew J. Gardner, Moshe B. Broder
- May 16, 2016 | AlertMoshe B. Broder
- December 2015 | Newsletter
- December 14, 2015 | AlertDepartment of Defense Withdraws Controversial Proposed Rule on Commercial Items, But Expect Close Scrutiny to Continue