- M.E.S., University of Pennsylvania
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania; Ben Franklin Honors Program
Areas of Specialty
Raleigh has extensive experience with hazardous materials transportation regulations, as well as various other federal environmental regulations. She provides compliance consulting and assistance to both clients and trade associations.
- Experience with government contracts related to the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Office of Emergency Management, Toxic Release Inventory, ENERGY STAR Program, and the U.S. Department of Transportation's Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Hazmat Regulations.
- Provides support to agencies and the general public on regulatory compliance issues.
- Conducted water-related educational programs to raise awareness of water issues that affected the Philadelphia area through lobbying and outreach efforts.
- Environmental Compliance Analyst, Booz Allen Hamilton (2012-2015)
- Project Manager (2011-2012) and Core Volunteer (2009-2011), Philadelphia Global Water Initiative