J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law; Trial Team
B.A., magna cum laude, University of West Florida
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. District Courts for the Middle, Northern, and Southern Districts of Florida
Sarah serves as consulting counsel to Wiley Rein LLP. Her experience spans a wide variety of civil litigation matters with a focus in employment law and construction defect litigation.
- Advises clients regarding Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ), and Florida Commission on Human Relations (FCHR) pre-suit investigations and claims.
- Represents clients in federal and state employment law matters, including issues related to Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), the Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Pregnancy Discrimination Act (PDA), wage and hour claims, and non-compete claims.
- Represents clients in construction law matters, including issues related to negligent workmanship claims, payment and performance bond claims, defense and indemnity claims, and additional insured coverage and obligations.
- Private law practice (2013-2016)
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association (ESRBA) (2013-2016)
- Vice President (2015-2016)
- Chair, Law Week (2014-2016)
- Treasurer (2014-2015)
- Northwest Florida Association of Women Lawyers (2012-2016)
- Named a “Rising Star” in Construction Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine (2016)
- Florida Justice Association State Champion (2012)