J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law
B.S., Rutgers University
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Sheetal serves as consulting counsel to Wiley Rein LLP. She has several years of experience as a patent lawyer and IP litigator, with particular expertise in litigating chemical and pharmaceutical patent cases related to the Hatch-Waxman Act governing the approval of pharmaceutical drugs (ANDA). Sheetal also counsels numerous companies on a wide range of intellectual property matters including patent litigation, strategic collaborations, agreements, commercialization, investments, and licensing.
- Represents clients in intellectual property disputes relating to a wide variety of technologies including chemical, pharmaceutical, mechanical, and IT technologies.
- Counsels a diverse mix of companies ranging from start-ups to large global corporations regarding intellectual property matters.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of complex and fast-paced multi-party patent litigation.
- Responsible for research and development at a global Fortune 100 company and product development at a start-up biotechnology company.
- American Chemical Society
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- ChIPs – Women in IP
- South Asian Bar Association