J.D., magna cum laude, Duke University School of Law
B.A., cum laude, Duke University
Senior Research Editor, Duke Law Journal
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar (Pending, supervised by principals of the firm)
Stewart represents insurers in connection with coverage issues, disputes, and litigation matters arising under various types of professional liability and general liability insurance policies.
- Advises insurers on coverage issues, including applicability of various policy exclusions and conditions.
- Drafts pleadings and motions on behalf of insurers in coverage litigation in federal and state courts.
- Conducts legal research addressing a wide variety of substantive and procedural issues for clients involved in complex insurance litigation.
- Serves as monitoring counsel in connection with complex insurance litigation matters in federal and state courts nationwide.
- Legal Research Associate, The Media Institute (2014)
News & Insights
- March 2017 | Newsletter
- February 10, 2017 | ArticleExecutive Summary BlogK. Stewart Day
- January 11, 2017 | ArticleExecutive Summary BlogK. Stewart Day
- January 9, 2017 | ArticleMultiple Clients’ Claims Against Accountant Deemed Related and Subject to Lower Limit of Liability Due to Insureds’ Prior Knowledge of One Client’s ClaimExecutive Summary BlogK. Stewart Day
- November 28, 2016 | ArticleProfessional Services Exclusion Bars Coverage for False Claims Act Suit Against Online Education ServicerExecutive Summary BlogK. Stewart Day
- November 17, 2016 | ArticleSixth Circuit Enforces 24-Month Contractual Limitations Period In Bond; Employee’s Knowledge Bars Coverage for Company Under E&O PolicyExecutive Summary BlogK. Stewart Day
*Not admitted to the DC bar. Supervised by the principals of the firm.