J.D., summa cum laude, George Mason University School of Law
B.A., cum laude, University of Mary Washington
Articles Editor, George Mason Law Review
Law Clerk for the Honorable Andrew J. Kleinfeld, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (2013-2014)
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth and Federal Circuits
U.S. District Courts for the Eastern District of Texas, Eastern District of Virginia, and Western District of Virginia
District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Supreme Court of Virginia
Wesley counsels and represents clients in a variety of intellectual property matters, including patent and copyright litigation.
- Litigates patent infringement cases.
- Litigates sound recording and music licensing fee issues, including litigation before the Copyright Royalty Board to set digital sound recording performance fees for Internet streaming.
- Research Assistant, Professor Michael I. Krauss, George Mason University School of Law, (2011-2013)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Amy Jackson, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (2012)
- Legal Intern, U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Immigration Litigation, Appellate Section (2011)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Rossie D. Alston, Jr., Court of Appeals of Virginia (2011)
News & Insights
- May 5, 2016 | Alert
- May 5, 2016 | Press ReleaseWiley Rein Files Amicus Brief on Behalf of GPhA in Critical Hatch-Waxman Act Litigation Before the Federal Circuit
- April 26, 2016 | AlertSupreme Court Hears Arguments on Whether the Broadest Reasonable Interpretation Standard Should Apply in Inter Partes ReviewsWesley E. Weeks
- March 17, 2016 | Webinar | Speaking EngagementAIPLA WebinarBrian H. Pandya, Co-Presenter, Wesley E. Weeks, Co-Presenter
- 2012 | ArticlePicking up the Tab for Your Competitors: Innovator Liability After Pliva, Inc. v. Mensing19 GEO. MASON L. REV. 1257Wesley E. Weeks