J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., Rice University
Articles Editor, Vanderbilt University Environmental Law & Policy Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Yaw advises clients in connection with general corporate and transactional matters, including acquisitions, divestitures, entity formations, preparation of partnership and LLC agreements, and the negotiation of various commercial agreements.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $2.7 billion acquisition of midstream energy assets.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in the sale of certain assets for $1.4 billion.
- Represented a lender bank in a $200 million dollar reserve-based revolving credit facility to an independent oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Represented a private equity company in its acquisition of a natural gas-fired power plant for $85 million.
- Represented a sports and media holding company in connection with several acquisitions, corporate restructurings, and ongoing corporate governance matters.
- Represented an international telecommunications company in the negotiation of several commercial contracts, including subcontractor agreements and master service agreements.
Represented clients across various industries in transactional matters including acquisitions, divestitures, financings, and joint ventures.
- Advised clients in connection with fund formations, preparation of partnership and LLC agreements, corporate governance, and other general corporate matters.
- Counseled a nonprofit entity in connection with its corporate formation and ongoing governance.
- Legal Intern, Kosmos Energy (2012)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Eric Moyé, 14th Civil District Court (2011)
- Senior Analyst, Black & Veatch Corporation (2008-2010)
News & Insights
- October 7, 2015 | Press Release