J.D., Vanderbilt University Law School
B.A., Rice University
Articles Editor, Vanderbilt University Environmental Law & Policy Review
Bar and Court Admissions
District of Columbia Bar
Yaw advises clients in connection with general corporate and transactional matters, including acquisitions, divestitures, entity formations, preparation of partnership and LLC agreements, and the negotiation of licensing and service agreements.
- Drafted and assisted in the negotiation of several commercial contracts on behalf of an international telecommunications company, including subcontractor agreements and master service agreements.
- Represented a broadcast media company in the acquisition of multiple radio stations.
- Represented a private equity firm in its $2.7 billion acquisition of midstream energy assets.
- Represented an oil and gas exploration and production company in the sale of Gulf of Mexico assets for $1.4 billion.
- Represented a lender bank in a $200 million dollar reserve-based revolving credit facility to an independent oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Represented a client in the negotiation of numerous licensing and service agreements.
- Represented a private equity firm in its acquisition of a power station from a large public utility services holding company.
- Represented several energy industry clients in transactional matters including acquisitions, divestitures, financings, and joint ventures.
- Advised clients in connection with fund formations, preparation of partnership and LLC agreements, and other general corporate matters.
- Counseled a nonprofit entity in connection with its corporate formation and ongoing governance.
- Legal Intern, Kosmos Energy (2012)
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Eric Moyé, 14th Civil District Court (2011)
- Senior Analyst, Black & Veatch Corporation (2008-2010)
News & Insights
- October 7, 2015 | Press Release