- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law
- B.A., Davidson College
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
Brandon J. MossASSOCIATE
Ms. Moss represents corporate and individual clients in government and internal investigations, civil and regulatory enforcement matters, and other litigation. She also advises a broad range of companies on privacy, telecommunications, compliance, and new media issues.
- Litigates False Claims Act (FCA) cases and other complex federal actions.
- Manages the preservation, collection, and production of electronically stored information in response to government subpoenas and civil litigation.
- Represents executives and corporations facing Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations.
- Supports foreign acquisitions of critical U.S. infrastructure companies in conjunction with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) process and negotiations with Team Telecom.
- Assists companies with complex compliance and security issues.
- Conducts internal investigations to assess allegations of misconduct, potential exposure and any appropriate disclosures or corrective actions.
- Monitors and tracks regulatory actions that could affect clients.
- Assists companies with an online presence in the development of website terms and conditions statements.
- Intern, the Honorable Anthony Trenga, Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia (2009).
- Senior Account Manager (2007-2008), Account Manager (2006-2007), Associate Account Manager (2006), DCI Group.
- Intern, Office of the Whip, U.S. House of Representatives.
- American Bar Association (ABA), Section of Criminal Justice.
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA).
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP).
PUBLICATIONSCURRENT | CHOOSE YEAR | VIEW ALL
- FTC’s New COPPA Rule Expands Children’s Online Privacy Obligations
Amy E. Worlton and Brandon J. Moss
January 2013 | Privacy In Focus