- J.D., cum laude, Howard University School of Law; American Jurisprudence Awards
- B.A., magna cum laude, Baylor University
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Maryland Bar
Stacie L. GonsalvesASSOCIATE
Ms. Gonsalves counsels and represents government contractors and subcontractors on a broad range of legal issues, including contract claims and disputes, bid protests, and government and internal investigations.
- Conducts internal investigations on behalf of clients relating to government contracting issues.
- Assists government contractors in responding to suspension and debarment officials and compliance with administrative agreements.
- Represents government contractors in disputes with the federal government, including claims under the Contract Disputes Act (CDA).
- Litigates bid protests before the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (COFC).
- Judicial Intern, the Honorable Loren Smith, Senior Judge, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2011-2012).
- Summer Associate, Computer Sciences Corporation, Corporate Legal Department (2011).
- Legal Intern, Brazos County District Attorney’s Office (2010).
PUBLICATIONSCURRENT | CHOOSE YEAR | VIEW ALL
- OFCCP Publishes Final Rules on Affirmative Action Obligations for Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Todd A. Bromberg, Jillian Volkmar and Stacie L. Gonsalves
September 24, 2013
- If the Afghan Tax Man Cometh, the U.S. Contractor Shall Not Pay: Implications of the SIGAR Audit Report on Contractors Supporting the U.S. Government in Afghanistan
Richard B. O'Keeffe, Jr., William M. Novak and Stacie L. Gonsalves
Summer 2013 | Government Contracts Issue Update