Jeremy J. SchoferOF COUNSEL
Mr. Schofer represents clients in communication, government contract and corporate transactions. He has extensive experience negotiating competitive cable franchise agreements and representing clients publicly before local governments.
- Served as lead counsel to a major telecommunications provider in the negotiation of competitive cable franchise agreements in over sixty communities, including the two largest counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Advocated in front of state and local governments and agencies at public hearings, board and committee meetings and with elected officials and staff.
- Counseled clients on the interpretation of federal, state and local laws relating to cable television and telecommunications issues.
- Prepared comments and other pleadings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
HONORS & AWARDS
- Named as one of Legal Bisnow's "30 Under 30" for exceptional young talent.