Jeremy J. SchoferOF COUNSEL
Mr. Schofer represents clients in communication, government contract, and corporate transactions. He has extensive experience negotiating commercial agreements and representing clients publicly before local governments.
- Represented clients in their negotiation of telecommunications, technology, and service agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a top 100 Fortune 500 e-commerce company in the negotiation of various IP Transit and Private Network Agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a privately held investment company in the negotiation of various commercial agreements, including market data research agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a publicly traded company in the negotiation of their customer agreements.
- Served as lead counsel to a major telecommunications provider in the negotiation of competitive cable franchise agreements in over sixty communities, including the two largest counties in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Advocated in front of state and local governments and agencies at public hearings, board and committee meetings, and with elected officials and staff.
- Counseled clients on the interpretation of federal, state, and local laws relating to cable television and telecommunications issues.
HONORS & AWARDS
- Named as one of Legal Bisnow's "30 Under 30" for exceptional young talent.