- J.D., with highest honors, The George Washington University Law School; Order of the Coif; Willard Waddington Gatchell Award (awarded to the top three students in the graduating class); Pro Bono Service Honor
- B.S., University of Illinois
Bar & Court Admissions
- District of Columbia Bar
- Virginia Bar
M. Ethan LucarelliASSOCIATE
Mr. Lucarelli assists network operators; manufacturers of consumer, public safety and enterprise telecommunications devices; trade associations; content producers and others with a variety of complex regulatory, transactional and compliance matters in the areas of domestic and international telecommunications and privacy.
- Assists in developing strategy for and preparing comments, petitions and other pleadings in complex proceedings before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other federal agencies.
- Counsels and advocates on behalf of companies and others on international and domestic telecommunications, Internet and technology issues focusing on both specific markets and international organizations.
- Assists wireless and satellite clients on transactional and licensing issues before the FCC.
- Advises clients on international and domestic issues related to privacy, cybersecurity and Internet regulation.
- Advises clients on compliance with federal disability access requirements including Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) and obligations under the Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010 (CVAA).
- Served as a private sector member of the U.S. delegation to the 2012 World Conference on International Telecommunications.
- Professorial Lecturer of Law (Scholarly Writing), The George Washington University Law School (2012-Present).
- Research Assistant, Professor Daniel Solove, The George Washington University Law School (2008-2009).
- Summer Associate, Office of the Attorney General for the District of Columbia, Consumer and Trade Protection Section (2007).
- American Bar Association (ABA).
- Federal Communications Bar Association (FCBA).
PUBLICATIONSCURRENT | CHOOSE YEAR | VIEW ALL
- FCC Clarifies Accessibility Requirements for Internet Browsers, and Adopts New Requirements for Browsers Included with Mobile Telephones
Scott D. Delacourt, David E. Hilliard, M. Ethan Lucarelli and Henry R. Gola
April 30, 2013