- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Wiley Rein’s Jim Wallace to Speak at The International Congress on Paragraph IV Litigation
Mr. Wallace's session, "Comparing and Contrasting the Divergent Litigation Pathways of Small vs. Large Molecule Products: Examining the Impact of Differing Regulatory Schemes, Challenges Created Under the AIA and Lessons Learned from Recent Biosimilar Litigation in the U.S. and Abroad," will address:
- The patent landscape around biologics and the particular challenges it presents
- Preparing litigation strategies in light of strict deadlines for patent challenges
- Strategic use of preliminary injunctions
- The impact that changes under the AIA will have on biosimilars litigation
- Post-grant review
- Collateral estoppel
- Appeals from a PTO decision
Specifically focused on addressing the unique litigation challenges presented by the Hatch-Waxman Paragraph IV dispute mechanism, the event will provide attendees with the opportunity to network with their in-house peers representing both brand name and generic manufacturers as they share firsthand insights and proven litigation strategies for tackling key litigation challenges in Paragraph IV disputes.
Wiley Rein clients and friends can attend the International Congress on Paragraph IV Litigation for a discounted rate of 15% off the current registration fee by registering with the code SP15OK. To register or for more information on the event, visit www.momentumevents.co/pivlitigation.