- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Handling and Assessing Complex Professional Liability Claims: A Workshop for Professional Liability Insurers
This multi-track workshop will include a plenary session focused on the key coverage issues in today's professional liability claims and a panel of in-house claim professionals discussing strategic considerations in mediating professional liability claims."
Individual breakout sessions will also be held on topics including:
- Recent developments in securities cases, including the Supreme Court's rulings in Halliburton and Janus Capital and class certification challenges in mortgage backed securities litigation;
- Key case law developments and current trends in claims against lawyers;
- Evaluating exposures presented by ERISA, derivative, FDIC and bankruptcy claims;
- Recurring coverage issues in claims confronted by lawyers, accountants, architects, engineers and other professionals; and
- Frequent claim handling issues arising in complex D&O and FI claims.
Who Should Attend
Claims professionals handling claims involving:
- Directors and officers;
- Financial institutions;
- Accountants; and
- Other professionals.
- This event is complimentary, but space is limited.
- Wiley Rein will apply for CLE and CE credit for NY, NJ and CT and will assist in applying for credit in other jurisdictions. For New York CLE purposes, this program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.
- Business casual attire.
- For more information, call 202.719.7101 or email email@example.com.