- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Is Your Organization Ready for the 2012 Campaign Season?
Wiley Rein's premier Election Law & Government Ethics Group invites you to a complimentary program for clients on the key election law issues of the 2012 campaign season. Wiley Rein political law experts will provide insights into:
- Important national convention ethics issues
- Latest state developments in campaign finance, lobbying and gifts
- Super PACs and 501(c) organizations
- Key pay-to-play rules and restrictions
- Election law litigation matters
- Latest developments at the Federal Election Commission
Joining us as our luncheon keynote speaker will be political reporter Jeanne Cummings.
View the full program agenda here.