- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Wiley Rein Government Contracts Boot Camp Series: "Recent Developments: The Contract Disputes Act Statute of Limitations" Webinar
What You Will Hear:
This Boot Camp will review:
- The Contract Disputes Act (CDA) and requirements for asserting a contract claim.
- When a claim accrues under the CDA and the clock starts ticking.
- Recent case law developments, particularly involving government cost claims.
- What these developments mean for contractors.
Boot Camp materials will be made available during the program via webcast and subsequently distributed to participants for future reference. Wiley Rein will assist you with CLE credit.