- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Wiley Rein's Women in Government Contracts Law Forum: "Pathways to Success in Government Contracts"
Please join us for Wiley Rein’s inaugural forum for Women in Government Contracts Law, hosted by the firm's Government Contracts Practice. Wiley Rein is spearheading an effort to augment the presence of and create networking opportunities for women legal professionals in government contracting. With the growing presence of women in the government contracting arena, we wanted to similarly increase the opportunities to come together to discuss relevant topics, such as career paths and opportunities in government contracting, points of view from different legal positions (such as in-house, law firms, government, courts, boards, enforcement, and compliance), and other topics of general interest to forum participants.
Our program will include a discussion with our panelists on:
- How they became interested in government contracting
- How they forged their careers in government contracting
- Advice for following in their path
Panelists will include:
- Sheila C. Cheston, Corporate Vice President and General Counsel, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Sharon L. Larkin, Assistant General Counsel, U.S. Government Accountability Office and Chair, American Bar Association, Section of Public Contract Law
- Patricia M. McCarthy, Assistant Director, Commercial Litigation Branch, U.S. Department of Justice
- Lynda T. O’Sullivan, Deputy General Counsel for Acquisition, U.S. Air Force
Panel begins at 5:00 PM, followed by a cocktail reception.
We will have a collection basket for our government-employed colleagues. The value of the reception is $10 per person.