- Media Mentions
- Press Releases
- Blog Posts
- State Lobbying & Gift Law Guide
Be Prepared for TSCA Reform Rulemaking: What to Expect as EPA Starts Implementation
Wiley Rein will host a complimentary webinar to discuss important updates since the enactment of the Lautenberg Act on June 22. The legislation overhauls the Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), which governs the manufacture and importation of a wide range of chemicals in the United States and will increase the burden and cost of evaluating and regulating new and existing chemicals, along with imposing new fees. It will directly impact not just chemical manufacturers, but also manufacturers and importers of products made with or containing chemicals. This webinar—a follow-up to one we hosted on June 14—will focus on the following topics:
- An overview of the proposed regulations and other actions EPA has promised in the coming months.
- Likely topics for which comments will be useful and needed.
- The importance of commenting to educate EPA and preserve rights to challenge the regulations down the road.
Who should attend:
- Chemical stakeholders
- Manufacturers (and importers) for all industries
- Compliance officers
To register, please click here.