Government Contracts Federal Grants Webinar Series
As federal contract dollars have declined in recent years, government contractors have looked for federal grant opportunities as a way of diversifying their business. Federal grants and cooperative agreements also serve as a key source of funding for the development of new technologies for sale to the government and commercial customers. Although grants do not contain all of the terms and conditions of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)-based contracts, similar regulatory and compliance risks are involved in the application and performance of federal grants.
This Three-Part Webinar Series Will Address:
- Where to look for grant opportunities with the federal government and how to get them.
- The key terms and requirements of federal grants, as compared to FAR-based contract requirements, including: implementation of the “Super Circular”; accounting, compliance and reporting systems; and grant closeout and audit requirements.
- Common mistakes and risk areas throughout the grant lifecycle that could lead to fraud allegations and preventative measures that should be implemented by grant recipients.
Who Should Attend?
• Government Contractors
• Contract Administrators
• Grants Management Professionals
• In-House Counsel for Government Contractors and Grant Recipients
• Organizations Seeking Federal Grant Opportunities
For more information, please contact Diana Dillon at email@example.com.