- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Class Actions and Complex Multi-Jurisdiction Litigation
- Enforcement of Arbitration Clauses
- Federal Preemption
- First Amendment/Commercial Speech
- Judicial Review of Agency Action
- Rights-of-Way Litigation and Counseling
- Tower Siting and Wireless Facilities Access
- Video Programming and Cable Franchising
Senior Communications Manager
BellSouth DC's General Counsel Joins Wiley Rein
Wiley Rein LLP is pleased to announce that Bennett L. Ross, former General Counsel for BellSouth Corporation's DC operations, has joined the firm as a partner in its preeminent Communications Practice. Mr. Ross, who spent more than a decade with BellSouth in a variety of posts, will lead the firm's telephony group, handling a wide range of telecommunications matters.
Managing Partner Richard E. Wiley commented, "We are delighted that Bennett has chosen to join the firm and our cadre of exceptional communications attorneys. His extensive knowledge of the telecom industry, as well as his considerable talents and experience, fit wonderfully with our existing capabilities. Bennett is a first-rate addition to our team."
Prior to joining BellSouth, Mr. Ross was a partner in one of Tennessee's largest law firms, specializing in commercial and administrative litigation. He received his J.D. from Vanderbilt where he was Order of the Coif and served as Editor in Chief of the Vanderbilt Law Review.