- Telecom, Media & Technology
- Class Actions and Complex Multi-Jurisdiction Litigation
- Enforcement of Arbitration Clauses
- Federal Preemption
- First Amendment/Commercial Speech
- Judicial Review of Agency Action
- Rights-of-Way Litigation and Counseling
- Tower Siting and Wireless Facilities Access
- Video Programming and Cable Franchising
- Technology Transactions
Senior Communications Manager
Wiley Rein's Richard Bodorff Inducted into the Minority Media and Telecommunications Council 2011 Hall of Fame
Wiley Rein Communications Practice partner Richard Bodorff, was recently inducted into the Minority Media and Telecommunications Council (MMTC) 2011 Hall of Fame. Mr. Bodorff was inducted for his "many years of exceptional contributions to the diversity and success of America's most influential and important industries." Mr. Bodorff-who is a co-founder of MMTC's Best Minds Policy Committee-was honored along with three other inductees at a reception that was part of the Council's "25th Anniversary Access to Capital Conference" in Washington, DC.
Mr. Bodorff represents radio and television licensees before the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and specializes in obtaining FCC approval for the purchase and sale of broadcast properties. He has been named a DC "Super Lawyer" by Super Lawyers magazine for several years.
MMTC is a national nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting and preserving equal opportunity and civil rights in the mass media, telecommunications and broadband industries, and closing the digital divide.