- Bid Protests
- Corporate Issues, Mergers & Acquisitions, and Due Diligence
- Cost Accounting and Cost Allowability
- Employment Issues in Government Contracting
- Ethics Advice & Compliance Audits and Plans
- Expeditionary Contracting in the Mideast and Southwest Asia
- Export Controls, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, Buy American Act, and Trade Agreement Act
- Government Claims and Terminations
- Government Contracts
- GSA Schedule and Commercial Item Contracts
- Health Care Contracting
- Internal Investigations and False Claims Act
- Patent and Data Rights Counseling and Disputes
- Regulatory and Legislative Counseling
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment, Claims, and Disputes Litigation
- Small and Emerging Businesses
- State and Local Procurement Law
- Suspension and Debarment
- Teaming Arrangements, Strategic Alliances, and Subcontracting
Senior Communications Manager
Wiley Rein's Government Contracts Practice and Rand L. Allen Receive Top Tier Honors from Chambers USA for the Fourth Consecutive Year
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business rates Wiley Rein's Government Contracts Practice in its prestigious top tier of firms nationwide for the fourth straight year. The team also receives special recognition for its "commercial awareness." Sources tell Chambers Wiley Rein is "a superb firm. It comes down to an ability to have a collaborative approach that comes up with the best business result."
Practice chair Rand L. Allen and partners Paul F. Khoury and Scott M. McCaleb are named "Leading Lawyers" in their field. Mr. Khoury is also recognized for his bid protest work. Partners Daniel P. Graham and Nicole J. Owren-Wiest are rated as "Up and Coming" in the government contracts field.
Chambers reports "Wiley Rein stands out for the strength in depth it can offer its well-known clients in the government contracts sphere." The directory further notes the firm is best known for its bid protest work, where it represents key industry names.
The leading directory rates Rand Allen in the top tier for the seventh consecutive year and says he is "universally regarded by industry leaders as a standout lawyer in the market" and "achieves remarkable results." Chambers notes Mr. Allen is responsible for some of Wiley Rein's "most significant mandates" and counsels leading industry clients.
Paul Khoury is "very well regarded" for his work in the bid protest arena and sources single out Scott McCaleb for being "very astute" and someone who can be trusted on "the most complex matters."
The publication's sources say Daniel Graham is one of the "next generation" of government contracts lawyers and Nicole Owren-Wiest is regarded as a "future leader in the costs disputes sphere."
The Chambers ratings are based on extensive interviews of law firms' clients, colleagues and competitors. Inclusion in the directory is determined through a rigorous vetting process.
To view the full Chambers editorial, click here.
For more information, please contact Patricia O'Connell at 202.719.4532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.