- Commercial Chemicals and Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
- Compliance and Enforcement
- Emerging Technologies
- End-of-Life Product Management
- Import, Export, and Transportation
- Manufacturing and Materials Restrictions
- Pesticides and FIFRA
- Product Safety
- Product Stewardship and Recycling
- Recalls and Reverse Distribution
- Supply Chain and Transactional Support
Supply Chain and Transactional Support
The Consumer Product Regulation Practice is known for its expertise in assisting clients in the retail and consumer products industries with commercial and transactional issues arising from all aspects of the supply chain. We have extensive experience with due diligence investigations associated with the sale and acquisition of product lines, business units, manufacturing facilities, and other business assets. Our multidisciplinary legal team of regulatory and corporate lawyers counsels clients on the regulatory aspects of acquisitions, mergers, and other transactions, including the transfer of regulatory licenses, registrations, permits and other assets, and intellectual property rights involving consumer products. Using our unique understanding of the needs of retailers and other companies in the consumer product sector, we provide strategic advice to minimize transaction costs and avoid business interruptions.
We routinely draft and review agreements related to sourcing and supply, toll manufacturing, distribution, sale, warehousing, logistics, and a wide range of other supply chain services. We are nationally known for handling commercial issues arising in the supply chain for heavily regulated products, such as pesticides, chemicals, household products, foods, pet products, drugs, and consumer electronics. We also assist our clients with antitrust issues that may arise in the supply chain, and provide counsel with respect to confidentiality, non-disclosure, and material transfer agreements for research and development.
- Advising major consumer products company on regulatory aspects of acquisition of several household product lines requiring transfer of licenses and permits with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Working extensively with in-house counsel of a large consumer products company to review, renegotiate, and standardize full suite of commercial contracts involving joint product development, sourcing, toll manufacturing, and distribution of heavily regulated food and pesticide products.
- Providing strategic advice to large pesticide company involved in merger with registration and data transfers.
- Advising large food retailer on full range of commercial contracts involving food sourcing, toll manufacturing, and beverage supply.
|Robert D. Benton||Consulting Counselfirstname.lastname@example.org||Download vCard|
|Daniel B. Hassett||Partneremail@example.com||Download vCard|
|Tracy Heinzman||Partnerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Download vCard|
|Jeremy J. Schofer||Partneremail@example.com||Download vCard|